- Network Interface - Information, Bandwidth, Configure
- WiFi - Networks, Channels
- IP Scanner
- Port Scanner
- Ping Monitor
- DNS Lookup
- Remote Desktop
- PuTTY (requires PuTTY)
- TigerVNC (requires TigerVNC)
- Web Console (requires Microsoft Edge - WebView2 Runtime)
- SNMP - Get, Walk, Set
- Discovery Protocol - LLDP, CDP
- Wake on LAN
- Subnet Calculator - Calculator, Subnetting, Supernetting
- Lookup - OUI, Port
- ARP Table
Hosts can be stored in profiles, which can be used across all features. Individual settings such as the path to an SSH key can be stored here to override the group settings or global settings. The profile files can be stored encrypted on disk and protected with a master password to provide an additional layer of security for credentials.
NETworkManager is available in 16 languages. Here you can find the list with all languages and the progress of the translation.
If you miss a language, find missing or incorrect translations, you can request a language and help to improve the translation on Transifex.
See also the contributing guidelines if you want to contribute to the project.