- Network Interface - Information, Bandwidth, Configure
- WiFi - Networks, Channels
- IP Scanner
- Port Scanner
- Ping Monitor
- DNS Lookup
- Remote Desktop
- PuTTY (requires PuTTY)
- AWS Session Manager (requires AWS CLI and AWS Session Manager plugin)
- TigerVNC (requires TigerVNC)
- Web Console (requires Microsoft Edge - WebView2 Runtime)
- SNMP - Get, Walk, Set
- SNTP Lookup
- Discovery Protocol - LLDP, CDP
- Wake on LAN
- Subnet Calculator - Calculator, Subnetting, Supernetting
- Bit Calculator
- Lookup - OUI, Port
- ARP Table
Hosts can be stored in profiles, which can be used across all features. Individual settings such as the path to an SSH key can be stored here to override the group settings or global settings. The profile files can be stored encrypted on disk and protected with a master password to provide an additional layer of security for credentials.
NETworkManager is available in 15 languages. Here you can find the list with all languages and the progress of the translation.
If you miss a language, find missing or incorrect translations, you can request a language and help to improve the translation on Transifex.
See also the contributing guidelines if you want to contribute to the project.