Read this before upgrading from 2021.11.30.0 and earlier to 2022.2.22.0 or later!
The profile (file) has been updated and needs to be migrated:
- The encryption of the profile file(s) must be disabled in the currently installed version.
- Then the update can be installed as usual.
- At the first startup the loading of the profiles fails and a PowerShell script can be started to migrate the profiles.
- After the migration the encryption of the profiles can be enabled again.
Note: Steps 1 and 4 can be skipped if the profiles are not encrypted.
- Windows 10 / Server x64 (1809 or later)
- .NET Desktop Runtime 6.x (LTS)
- Microsoft Edge - WebView2 Runtime
choco install networkmanager # or winget install BornToBeRoot.NETworkManager
The latest version can also be viewed and downloaded via the PowerShell module Evergreen:
Get-EvergreenApp -Name NETworkManager # or Get-EvergreenApp -Name NETworkManager | Save-EvergreenApp -Path C:\Users\$env:Username\Downloads\
NETworkManager_20xx.xx.x_Setup.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /TASKS="desktopicon" /SP-